volts500

Default Blower on furnace hums and doesn't start

"CBHvac" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:00:41 GMT, "volts500"
wrote:

Looks like you're the one who needs to go to school, son. Classic

motor
start symptoms and you gotta make like it's a some kinda trade secret.

First off, I'm not your son, you stupid mother****er.

Calm down Paul...this is the nutjob that I was telling you about that was
trying to make the world believe,

Now we know why Paul says "blow me" at every given opportunity, and who's
_really_ servicing the account. Go a runnin' to your daddy whenever you
can't stand your own ground? Call in the piranhas when you can't take the
heat?

that other than the elements themselves,
(not even in teh discussion, ) that electric inducts used a special
wire....cant teach old electricians that have no biz mucking in another
trade new tricks..

By all means, allow me to post the link to the "teh discussion"?:
http://tinyurl.com/wcos where you tried to dazzle us with your bull****
about the 200kW duct heater......or was it that you just got your BTU's
confused with your kW's? Or are you just going to try to pass it off as a
typo? If you indeed re-wired the feeder wires to a 200kW duct heater, you
broke your precious North Carolina State law that you're so adamant
about.....perhaps your AHJ will be interested in why a Div.15 contractor was
doing Div.16
work. Now you know why they have laws to protect unsuspecting people
against bottom feeding residential wannbe commercial/industrial tin knocker
****s like yourself. Don't need no the hi-temp wire, eh?
Speaking of which, I did find it interesting that you're butt buddy Paul had
no qualms telling us in the Metasys thread
http://tinyurl.com/wct6 how he failed to look out for his customer during a
power outage.....with the customer looking a bill for 5 grand to cover his
incompetence. Must be how you residential guys learn the trade........at
the _customers_ expense. Oh, that's right, you're the dumbass who doesn't
know the difference between bonding an interior metal gas line to an
electric service and why doing so doesn't qualify same as a grounding
electrode. Cuz you're scerd?
Have you brainiacs over there in alt.hvac ever figured out the difference
between MCA and MOCP yet? Evidently not, since you don't know what high
temp wire is used for either. Pretty bad when a sparky has to point out the
characteristics of the very equipment you ****ing residential HVAC jerkoff's
are supposed to be servicing and installing. I guess that's what one should
expect from people who try to turn a simple motor start problem into a $700
service call then try to scare the customer into a new unit.