Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Clifford Heath Clifford Heath is offline

Default Does anyone make a crossover to be used on an INPUT?

On 2017-12-07, wrote:
However, I need a means to send only the bass to the amp that powers the
Subwoofer. Is there any sort of crossover made that goes in the input of
the power amps, after the preamp?

Commonly done, even in my son's old Altec computer speakers.

I think they only had 1000W in total at Woodstock...

The advertising for Deep Purple's Australian tour around 1975
focussed on "the world's most powerful PA - 10,000W!". They
always were more about quantity than quality.

Clifford Heath.