Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default B&D 18 volt batteries

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 1:53:34 PM UTC-5, mike wrote:

Unfortunately, the pack-rat in me can't bear to let go of all the
old, useless cordless tools. ;-(

I have used Craig's List CURB ALERT quite often to creatively recycle many things from (no kidding) old toilets to picked-over electronics to random junk. I can honestly state that nothing has lasted more than four days - or the first weekend, whichever comes first. I know now to initiate such alerts on Thursdays. A careful, but accurate description with pictures often helps.

The stuff gets gone, and as someone went to the trouble of coming to get it - I suspect that it will actually get used. Far better than a paper sign "FREE".

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA