Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TOTALINE Model #P474-1035 Programmable 5-2 Day Digital Thermostat

On 12/06/2017 01:02 PM, trader_4 wrote:

[snip]

Looks right, but why do you want it to be 82F? Unless this is a grow
house or something weird, sounds like a troll to me.

My grandparents used to keep their den at 82F. It was MUCH too hot.

--
18 days until the winter celebration (Monday December 25, 2017 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The money man gives to get him into heaven is what he ought to use to
improve the earth." [Lemuel K. Washburn, _Is The Bible Worth Reading And
Other Essays_]