Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Think you have seen it all with nails and nail guns?

" writes:
On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:46:10 AM UTC-6, Leon wrote:
Think again.
=20
Wooden nail guns.
=20
https://www.beck-lignoloc.com/en

Just can't see how that would work. What would keep the "nail" heads from =
popping off? I can't see how the nail itself would be strong enough to coun=
tersink it, which is a large reason we use air nailers.

How careful would you have to be with "nail" storage to keep them at the ri=
ght humidity so they didn't swell? What happens when you hit a knot... doe=
s the nail break off so you have a stub sticking up requiring sanding? Whe=
n the gun doesn't set the nail flush, can you pound in the wooden nail in, =
or more important, can you drive it in without breaking the head?

https://www.beck-lignoloc.com/en/service/faqs