Stormin Mormonn

Default Copper pipe for Natural gas?

Only brave men and addled fools get creative with natural gas lines.

There is an established way, my son. Feel for the Force, it will guide you
through the task you have set forth. Get a second opinion, and not from Home
Depot, and you may one day be a Jedi in training.

Remember these words which wise ones have left for us.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus

"Henry B." wrote in message
I salvaged a hot water heater burner which I attchewd to a strong metal
stand as a NG burner for boiling outdoors in which I will connect it up to
the gas line which I have on the back porch.The fitting on the gas line of
the burner is a flanged end with a nut above it as in a compression fitting
but it is NOT a compression fitting.The local HD plumbing guy is fairly
knowledgeable and he suggested that I may have to remove this fitting and
try a compression fitting but he did not have one that he was sure would
work..I'm wondering if I could just sweat on some Cu pipe since it will not
be constantly filled with Ng,only when I use it.

--
Hank