Steve Stone

Default Need Rubber Seal for ALLIANCE TENNA-ROTOR

Many TV antenna rotors are rebadged Channel Master units. Problem is that
Channel Master has gone chapter 11 but you may still find new old stock
around.

--

Remove "zz" from e-mail address to direct reply.

wrote in message
On top of my Aliance Tenna-Rotor (tv antenna rotor), there used to be
a rubber seal to keep water out of the motor. I found it on the
ground under the antenna, in 2 pieces. I guess it dried up and
cracked. It just slips over the upper pipe piece, (externally on top
of rotor) and is tapered to shed water. Does anyone know where I can
get a replacement? -OR- Has anyone ever made one from a plumbing
washer or something like that?

Thanks for all help.

Greg