Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default outdoor lumber rack

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:42:43 -0800 (PST)
" wrote:

I'd suggest any of your suggestions EXCEPT the pouring new concrete
footings. Keep it simple and easy. You can also buy those premade
concrete walkway stones you put on the ground to make a path to a
building. Those are about 12" by 12" and 2" thick. Perfect size for
your application. Freezing and thawing of the ground is not going to
shift anything enough to warrant a permanent poured footing. If you
already have bricks or blocks laying around the house, use those.
Its FREE that way.

yep will not do the concrete pouring

will just lay bricks down onto the soil or possibly cinder blocks

had to revise my plan a little as i got reminded by looking at different
racks to make a spot for sheeting