Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MWDropbox is closed

On 12/1/2017 8:40 PM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
"This web site no longer accepts new submissions.", but all(?) the old
files are still there. It seems to have happened 4-May-17 - all the
files in the index have that date as "last updated".

Bummer - I wanted to post a pdf of a project. There's lots of places to
post photos, what about pdf's? Some forums have sections for "Files" -
anyone know of such a one?

Never mind - I was too quick with the question, Google had the answer:
Google drive will do it. See my "Lathe speed controller" post