Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default LED & Fibre Optic X-Mas deco's

"www.GymRatZ.co.uk" wrote in message
news
On 30/11/2017 15:20, newshound wrote:

or do what I now do and put a sticky label on the wall-wart with it's
ownership written on it.

"Paint Pen" type markers (eBay) are even better, white for wall warts
and black for (white) plug tops. Alternatively "Tulip" fabric paint. The
latter is particularly good for providing a relatively permanent marker
on stuff which gets manhandled or lives in wet or dirty environments.

I do label everything up where possible. Even when I put
the lights away with their PSU attached she takes them
all off, puts them in a box/bag then loses the whole lot!

Trade her in on a new one.

Ah well, at least it means less bloody lights
cluttering up the place for the next month.

Fewer.