Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Final tale on new Trex deck

On 11/30/2017 4:29 AM, wrote:
On 11/29/2017 03:43 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
There are still places where there are no inspectors.

Those that choose to live where they are, you pay the price.
Higher taxes.....

Supporting life is expensive.Â* You'll need higher taxes if an area has a
lot of lazy welfare democrats to support.

http://dailysignal.com/2011/05/25/pr...ospital-bills/

One son's father-in-law in lower Delaware has a house the size of mine
but property taxes are half. I asked him why that might be and he says,
"What party is in charge in New Castle County"? He's right.

When I first got in need of new deck I discovered all the rigamarole
needed with permits and inspections. In Sussex County where he lives
there are none required.