Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless Dustbuster Won't Charge

On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 9:14:06 PM UTC-6, ken wrote:
replying to rschng, ken wrote:
My (dustbuster 12 v) is +/- less than a year's old has similar issues with
charger issues) but sort of the second bad experience I have it elsewhere -
but a Hoover brand rather than B & D (pretty similar). It goes dead after
less than a minute. Any suggestions as to how it might work or other than
throwing it out and never buying a B&D product, or similar, ever again', Get
in touch with me on if might be a general issue to consider
a class action procedure.
--

You're way too late. 14 years ago, rschng became so upset that his Dustbuster wasn't working, he slammed it against a table. When he looked down the end of the unit, it suddenly came on and sucked his eyeballs and brains out of his skull. It made a terrible mess. He is survived by a wife, 5 ex-wives, 46 children, 8 dogs, 17 cats, 9 spider monkeys, a heard of zebra, 4 pythons, and 563 gerbils. The very nervous gerbils really miss him. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster