Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

"GB" wrote in message
news
On 29/11/2017 11:33, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 10:09:47 UTC, Nightjar wrote:
On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

We'll all be driving electric cars soon.

Project fear is the bollix spouted by brain dead remainers.

So, it's ******** to suggest that the £350m per week bonus to the NHS was
simply a lie?

The true net cost of membership is £100m a week = £5bn a year. And the
news that we have now offered to pay £50bn in exit costs. This is all
********?

Plus, our industries will struggle hugely once we are out of the EU,
unless we stay in the customs union.

Bet they dont given that most of what Britain exports to the EU
like aircraft engines, wings, docos etc they can't supply themselves.

And other stuff like financial services they do much more poorly.

Plus, unless we stay in the customs union, we won't be able to have an
open border with the ROI.

Thats not right either. There are other examples of open borders
where in theory they should have full closed borders.

And, of course, we'll be able to stay in the customs union and control our
borders.

Corse that possible. Britain currently controls its borders to the
EU, just has to let any EUian who wants to move to Britain to
do so. Britain outside the EU wont have to do that anymore.

All that Brexit will achieve is misery.

Even sillier than you usually manage, and thats saying something.

It won't even satisfy the bigots by keeping out the immigrants.

But will allow Britain to be selective about which immigrants it allows.