volts500

Default Electrical question

"Mark or Sue" wrote in message
newsNQvb.276619$HS4.2446223@attbi_s01...
"volts500" wrote in message
....deleted
If one decides to use a split-wired receptacle (2 circuits on the same

yolk)
then, yes, the breakers must be tied together by an approved

means......i.e.
don't use a 6 penny nail. And have fun providing GFCI protection for

same.

Volts, you're driving me crazy with yolk. An electrician should know how

spell YOKE. A yolk is what is in the middlie of an egg, not an electrical
item.

Its yoke, no joke!

--
Mark
Kent, Wash

Eff'n thass all yo' hafta complain about then ah reckon th' yolk is on me.
Fo' a NG like AHR it don't surprise me thet some varmints reckon thet th'
criteria fo' determinin' th' qualificashuns of an eleckrician is whether o'
not ev'ry wo'd is spelled co'reckly.