Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 14:24:14 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:55:04 +0000, GB wrote:

Not to mention that, if we have to shore up the economy by doing a trade
deal with India,

Is a trade deal the same as an immigration deal ?

Is it worked out in immigrants per pack of crisps or something.

That's what the EU seems to think.

we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants.

I personally think there;s more india doctors than Polsih or romanain doctors.

But what I don't understand is why trade and immigration has to be linked.

Not
that I mind, but it certainly isn't goiung to reduce immigration as
promised.