Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default The Nation's Poisonous Water Problem Is Far Worse Than You Think

On 28/11/2017 16:25, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/28/2017 10:48 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/11/2017 15:38, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/28/2017 1:34 AM, Bod wrote:

Thanks for the explanation.
Trump should concentrate on basic living needs, like a healthy
domestic water quality supply for all.

Then he would not have time to send congratulations to Harry, a thing
you deemed important in another post.

Â*
I didn't comment on it, I just sent the report to see what people
thought of it. I never mentioned any importance to me personally.

If you didn't think anything of it, you would not have bothered.

Wrong, I wanted to hear what you and others thought about it. Just curious.

--
Bod