Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Anyone Familiar with SystemsProtect?

On Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 10:44:04 PM UTC-4, Joe wrote:
replying to Wayne Boatwright, Joe wrote:
Yes, last year our HVAC unit went belly up. The compressor had an internal
leak so was not cooling properly. The system was 17 years old. I called
the required number, late in the day, and within 15 minutes received a
call from a local provider who came the next day. The system came from out
of town so had to wait an extra day for the unit to be installed. Because
of the age of the system they installed a completely new condenser unit.
Getting a $2000 unit for $75 was a bargain in my book. Both the
SystemProtect and Service persons were friendly, knowledgeable and knew
what had to be done quickly. The service company was prompt and performed
the work in a professional manner. The system had been working just fine
in our 100 plus degree heat. I would recommend them in a heart beat.

So how much did that $2000 system really cost? How much have you paid
in premiums and continue to pay?