Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Just a comment

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
Ah but rsgb, and some of the folk running charities etc are always
holier than though, and ban people simply cos their little clique
cannot handle message sorting rules or for killfiles properly.

Luckily I keep away from moderated groups as they often end up in the
hands of frustrated ex civil servants and those with OBEs, (Other
buggers Efforts)

Actually, one of the best groups I was ever in was an email one covering a
one make/model car. Which I no longer have. Rules were pretty simple - no
flaming and stay on topic. First couple of posts from a new member were
checked before being put on the group. And anyone who subsequently broke
the rules went back onto moderation. Hence zero spam and only posts on the
subject people had joined the group for.

--
*After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.