Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default SMD capacitors

On Saturday, 25 November 2017 19:43:37 UTC, wrote:
On Monday, August 28, 2017 9:44PM , Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

If they are MLCC, the capacity can be quite high maybe even 10uF these
days, but very low V and a susceptibility to metal migration it PbF
soldering temp requirement fracture the ceramic at laying

I have read about the need to slowly heat the capacitors to keep
them from fracturing.

I don't mean to go further on a tangent and I have no experience with the A+++ related computer hardware construction and repair, but I know fans keep computer hardware cool. But with cold capacitor heat rising to fast, should something like incandescent light bulb first turn-on before cooling fans kick-in in a CPU tower-area to keep hardware temperature more at an exact setting?

can you put that in english?