Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I need to scan a lot of photographs ... how?

On Sat, 25 Nov 2017 17:49:41 +0000, pamela wrote:

On 23:12 24 Nov 2017, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 22:08:50 +0000, bin wrote:

Trying to scan a lot of photos on a flatbed scanner has exhausted my
patience so I've decided to buy something with an auto feed and a
straight paper path. The Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 is favourite at the
moment - but there are lots out there to choose from. Any
recommendations?

I was bought an ix500 for a task at work. I loved it.

So much so that I bought one for myself, and have scanned about 60,000
pages with it.

60,000 pages is very impressive. Must have taken a lot of time.

Actually 63,201 to date (just checked). And that's sheets, not sides -
nearly twice that in sides, as it's auto duplex (scans both sides at
once). It does 25 sheets/minute.