Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default One for the burglar alarmists.

On 24/11/2017 19:03, Michael Chare wrote:
On 23/11/2017 08:36, Tim Lamb wrote:
First fix electrical only laid in one 6 core for a door switch but
forgot about needing a button set for that alternative access.

I assume one 6 way can't do both jobs?

Hard wired preferred as I'm frightened of relying on wi-fi:-)

The Texecom keypad that I have allows up to two alarms to be attached to
it. The keypad itself needs 4 wires, two of which are for power.

Only my PIRs and fire alarms need 4 wires, two of which are power which
can be shared. Door alarms are just two wire.

What does "The Texecom keypad that I have allows up to two alarms to be
attached to it" mean?

--
Adam