Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Diff between a $20 and $100 1500W space heater

On 11/24/2017 2:00 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 2:14:09 PM UTC-6, SURV69 wrote:
replying to Rich, SURV69 wrote:
Evidently, it appears that the real need is in the *distribution of heat*, and
in every case it appears that a space heater on the floor might heat our feet,
but eventually heats the ceiling and at that point might be lost. SO, it
seems that distribution, re-distribution is the most important factor.
--

You're too late. Rich's house burned down with him in it 8 years ago. It was a tragic loss. He is survived by a wife, 4 ex-wives, 32 children, 6 dogs, 14 cats and 567 gerbils. The gerbils really miss him. Of course, you could pay attention to the date of the original post which was 9 years ago. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

The gerbils helped celebrate Thanksgiving mourning the loss of Rich.

We had the gerbils for Thanksgiving dinner. They were the appetizer
course.