Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Electrical safety

I'd imagine a lot of people get away with things though. Much of the modern
stuff is low voltage, but of course its only through use of leds that the
cable sizes have been manageable.
There was one house near here who had to remove a laser from their roof
that shone straight up in the air. I guess we are quite close to Heathrow,
but really a cheapo old stage laser, really?

I do miss seeing the lights though, it used to be interesting to see how
creative people got.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"DerbyBorn" wrote in message
2.222...
Hate to think what dangerous set-ups people make with their outside fairy
lights in their desperation to convice us they are having a happy Xmas