Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default diesel

On 23/11/2017 21:02, dennis@home wrote:
On 23/11/2017 19:40, Max Demian wrote:
On 23/11/2017 19:24, dennis@home wrote:
On 23/11/2017 17:41, Terry Casey wrote:

A few months later I was talking to another retired man who
had fallen into the diesel trap and paying heavily for the
mistake.

Don't these people read the manual so they know what the warning you
get about the filter means?
You just need a quick run at about 50 when the *warning light* comes on.

I wouldn't want to have a burn-up just to please the car's poor
design. Lots of cars are only used for short distances.

So don't buy a diesel if you can't follow the instructions.

I could but I don't see why I should to cope with this retrograde step.
They'll be bringing back crash gearboxes next.

--
Max Demian