Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Combi Boiler Q

On 23/11/2017 19:08, ARW wrote:
On 22/11/2017 20:09, John Rumm wrote:
On 22/11/2017 19:25, ARW wrote:
In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
He has been quoted a seriously cheap price £804 to fit ch. I think
this was for an 18kw noname boiler.

Indeed it does seem rather too cheap...

For a complete system from scratch? I'd say impossible.

Agreed. The cheapest new boiler I can find is around the £500 mark.

How about £240:

http://www.bhl.co.uk/glow-worm-ultra...on-boiler.html

(although £350 when you include the flue!)

That leaves little leeway for the cost of the radiators, pipework, TRV's
and labour.

Yup... small number of rads - thrown at the wall, lash up plumbing all
on the surface in plastic... might make a £100 quid pocket money cash in
hand for someone... guarantee good til the end of the week!

--
Cheers,

John.