Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Drill press stands

In article ,
lid says...

Non standard advice, I bought a new bench pillar drill from Aldi years
ago in a sale for £25, normally £40. Can't really fault it for that price.

ALDI 500w Drill Press Workzone unboxing / assembly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6mv4yWklNA

I bought one from Lidl recently and that was even cheaper
and came with a vice. It fits drills with a 'standard' body
immediately behind the chuck 43mm (IIRC) in diameter.

Can't comment oh how good it is because, having recently
moved the garage is packed with stuff and I can't easily get
to the workbench yet!

If there is a Lidl near you that has some unsold stock that
hasn't been cleared out for Christmas stuff, you might still
be lucky.

--

Terry

---