Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIY hair cutting ..

"AnthonyL" wrote in message
On 22 Nov 2017 20:59:36 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:06:53 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

anybody recommend the flowbee or any similar device.....my £5 barbers
"Bobbie and Graeme" have retired and all we have now are weird Turkish
people that do silly cuts.....any suggestions welcome ....

I happen to have our Wahl trimmer right beside me...just been adjusting
the blades and oiling it.

It came in a complete kit with spacers for different length of hair,
etc., scissors, comb...

My wife has cut my hair for the past 20yrs with one of those but had
a major panic a couple of months back when she ran it up from the
neck to the top of the head - without the comb spacer attached.

I always do mine that way, much easier when doing yourself.

Obviously going for one of those silly cuts - I did feel a bit
sheepish going to the barber to see if he could rescue the cut.

Some of them refuse to do that apparently.

The obvious fix is to do the whole head that way.