Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Setting plaster causing wood to warp.

On 23/11/17 13:08, Tim Watts wrote:
On 23/11/17 11:06, Tim Watts wrote:

Wrong (as usual)

Not wrong and not as usual. You just can't help sniping, can you?

I said in context, that solid oak won't recovered for wetness related
warping - this is WETNESS from the plaster not humidity.

Wetenss is humidity you daft plonker!

Don't call me a plonker, especially if you are talking crap.

Wetness implies liquid water.

Humidity is gaseous water.

So gaseous water isnt wet?

--
€œA leader is best When people barely know he exists. Of a good leader,
€œWe did this ourselves.€

ۥ Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching