Posted to alt.home.repair
Arthur Okun Arthur Okun is offline

Default We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving

On 11/23/2017 05:30 AM, wrote:
It's Thanksgiving 2017.
We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Not with Trump in the Whitehouse. Rather than being thankful, we
should be furious and filled with hate for that son of a bitch.
We should be at war against Trump and his selected representatives in
congress. We should be marching in front of the Whitehouse with an
aresenal of weapons, not eating ****ing turkey.
By the time trump finishes his 4 years, none of us will even have a
table to sit at.

Donald Trump hates America, and he will destroy it, if we dont stop
him soon.

The "misery index", which is calculated by summing the unemployment rate and the inflation rate, is almost at an all-time low.