Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

In article ,
JNugent wrote:
In article ,
Yellow wrote:
I would love a pensioner's bus pass but am not old enough
unfortunately, and was wistfully thinking about them only the other
day.

I concluded I would be prepared to pay a couple of hundred quid, if
not more, for such a wonderful perk that cannot actually be purchased
at any price.

You can buy a pass that gives unlimited travel in London - similar to
the Freedom pass.

But a bus pass is free and covers London buses 24/7.

If you mean a Freedom pass, it covers more than buses.

Do you ever read posts before replying?

--
*It ain't the size, it's... er... no, it IS ..the size.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.