Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default DIY hair cutting ..

Yes Its a good idea to find a warm day and do it outside, saves a lot of
cleaning up of hair. also torso naked is good saves lot of itching later on.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote

anybody recommend the flowbee or any similar device.....my £5 barbers
"Bobbie and Graeme" have retired and all we have now are weird Turkish
people that do silly cuts.....any suggestions welcome ....

I use standard cordless hair clippers.

The low end ones don’t work very well, I find they
stall in the thickest part of the hair, but I let it get
much too long and then mow it back to super short,
mainly because its much easier to do that than to
try to do anything fancy when doing it on yourself.

Can be a bit of a shock when you do it in winter.