Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drill press stands

In article ,
Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Since people are asking me about Christmas present ideas, I thought of
asking someone to get me a drill stand (as I used to call them).
There've been many times I wished I had one, but I never got one.
Trouble is, I'm not sure if my 30-year old B&D drill will fit anything
modern. Should I go ahead and suggest that someone get me one (after
I've looked at some reviews)? Are they no good? Will I need a new
drill?

An electric drill in a stand may be better than nothing, but given the low
price of a proper pillar drill, I'd go for that.

--
*Save a tree, eat a beaver*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.