Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Drilling Boring Small Straight Holes

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 17:27:07 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 15:32:30 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Ned Simmons" wrote in message
. ..

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:54:35 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

My first thought was that I might have to make a holder for the little
boring bars that will fit in the QCTP holder. I'll be drilling and boring
modestly deep for that size tool.

I made this from an import 5C collet block to hold small boring bars
and other round shank tools.
http://www.nedsim.com/share/5CToolholder00.JPG
http://www.nedsim.com/share/5CToolholder01.JPG

******* That's a nice looking tool Ned.

I'll second that. Wish I could weld like that.

Thanks.

P.S: Apparently, Google and/or Mozilla have issues with Ned. WTH?

Deceptive site ahead (large text on red background)

Firefox blocked this page because it may trick you into doing
something dangerous like installing software or revealing personal
information like passwords or credit cards.

Advisory provided by Google Safe Browsing.

I got the same thing after moving to a new web host last week. I don't
know why, but I suspect it may have to do with a previous host getting
hacked and my email hijacked.

--
Ned Simmons