Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default canbus

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
On 2017-11-20, Bill wrote:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
It's worked well on my last two cars. Only two I've had with it. If
only they could make rain sensing wipers that work properly. ;-)

Are the designers of rain sensing wipers the same people saying we
will
all be using driverless cars by 2021? :-)

*applause*

Will a queue of driverless cars, waiting at traffic lights all
move off at exactly the same time, or will it be the usual
yo-yo effect as each car waits until the car in front has started
to move ?.

Nobody will buy a driverless car.
Expense.
People like to drive.
Nobody will trust them.
So, another load of ********.

They'd be very useful coming back from the pub. _ mines a 40 minute walkl
away.

it is not your friends that buy you drink .....