Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default canbus

"harry" wrote in message
On 2017-11-20, Bill wrote:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
It's worked well on my last two cars. Only two I've had with it. If
only they could make rain sensing wipers that work properly. ;-)

Are the designers of rain sensing wipers the same people saying we
will
all be using driverless cars by 2021? :-)

*applause*

Will a queue of driverless cars, waiting at traffic lights all
move off at exactly the same time, or will it be the usual
yo-yo effect as each car waits until the car in front has started
to move ?.

Nobody will buy a driverless car.

Some have already.

Expense.
People like to drive.

**** all like to drive all the time, particularly in heavy
traffic and it would be handy to be able to tell your
car to **** off out of the CBD to where there is free
parking and then be able to whistle it up half an
hour before you need to it come and pick you up etc.

Nobody will trust them.

I would.

So, another load of ********.

Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it.