Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default Estimated cost for replacing private sewage treatment plant

On 22-Nov-17 10:07 AM, MM wrote:
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 17:19:32 +0000, Nightjar
wrote:

On the odd occasion when I have had dealings with the Environment
Agency, their inspectors have been fairly flexible about solutions,
provided that the solution suggested achieves the final result they want.

Well, that's some good news at least. Thanks.

Actually, I thought of something associated with the problem: Just
suppose the sewage unit fails completely, are there *temporary*
portable units available? When my heating oil tank failed in 2015 my
heating engineer pumped the 1000 litres into an IBC temporarily until
the new bunded tank was installed.

These people offer sewage and waste water treatment hi

https://www.wplinternational.com/hire/

I expect there will be others. Alternatively, you could hire Portaloos
or temporary wash / shower blocks (also made by Portaloo).

Colin Bignell