Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Pan Tiles

On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:05:17 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Many years ago I had the roof on my rear addition replaced as some of
the tiles were broken, and not possible to get replacements easily. So I
kept the old good ones as spares for the main roof. Which was also
replaced ages ago. ;-)

Think they are called double pan tiles. They are about 2' x 2' Have two
curved ridges in them.

Having a de-clutter of the cellar, and wondered if they have any value,
or just take them to the tip?

Talk to your local roofing firm.

They will know if there is a demand in your area, and if there is they may
well offer to take them off your hands and pay you as well.

Cheers

Dave R

---