Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Combi Boiler Q

On 21/11/17 16:31, wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 9:15:09 PM UTC, TheChief wrote:
Hi all

A colleague of mine has bought a property to do up and sell on.
It is a 3 bed terraced place with no ch.

He has been quoted a seriously cheap price £804 to fit ch. I think
this was for an 18kw noname boiler.
As this is just for flipping, it is likely the question is
immaterial, but I was wondering what is the minimum boiler rating
that is likely to be able to provide decent flow for a
shower?

I'm thinking this place would only have space for a single
bath/shower room.

Thanks

Phil
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I have a 24kw Baxi combi boiler and the shower is the only thing it does well.

Lucky you. I have 25kw oil combi and it does nothing well. Except maybe
central heating

Philip

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.