Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate
Wolfgang Villalobos Wolfgang Villalobos is offline

Default Measuring A/C current

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

On 2017-11-20 12:16 PM, Wolfgang Villalobos wrote:
Checkmate! In article , burkesgurlz@std-
girls.com says...

On 11/20/2017 9:47 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:52:34 -0600, notX
wrote:

On 11/20/2017 09:42 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 11/20/2017 5:45 AM, KenK wrote:
I'm trying to find out what current my space heater uses. Says 1500
watts;
that's about 12A. I have a clamp-on current meter. Is there a trick to
using one of these on a power cord or do you have to have some kind of
adapter to split the power cord lines?

You have to split the lines, or one side cancels the other out. HTH

Current does not flow in a vacuum; if it did you'd get shocked.

It'll flow if the voltage is high enough.

Are you AC or DC?

liar

Your dying brain is making you do this.

--