Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Google is too clever

On 20/11/17 10:02, Huge wrote:
On 2017-11-20, Tim Watts wrote:
On 20/11/17 02:12, Tjoepstil wrote:
On 19/11/17 21:29, Tim Watts wrote:
On 19/11/17 18:44, ARW wrote:
All I said to my phone was "Navigate to ******** swimming pool.

It then tells me that I last visited the place twelve months ago.

Not bad going for a place that I only visit once a year to do an EICR.

Go to:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/timeline?authuser=0&pb

and be awed and/or worried....

at a login screen for an account I dont have?

Well, if you did, it would tell you everywhere you've ever been with an
Android phone...

Wrong. It *may* tell you that.

It would be interesting, because I have never been anywhere with an
android phone, nor ever knowingly touched one inappropiately.

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft