Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pan Tiles

In article ,
GB wrote:
Many years ago I had the roof on my rear addition replaced as some of
the tiles were broken, and not possible to get replacements easily. So
I kept the old good ones as spares for the main roof. Which was also
replaced ages ago. ;-)

Think they are called double pan tiles. They are about 2' x 2' Have
two curved ridges in them.

Having a de-clutter of the cellar, and wondered if they have any
value, or just take them to the tip?

Umm, what tiles do your neighbours have?

The common replacement roofs round here are slate - real or artificial.
Older were done with concrete tiles. Not many left original. But even then
I don't think every house had the same as built. It's one of those
Victorian streets with a big variety of designs - although all basically
similar.

--
*A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.