Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

In article . com,
bm wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article om,
bm wrote:
That kinda happened with some union leaders, promote them (to their
idea of an important job) to keep'em quiet.

You mean something like a shop steward who is also an employee of the
company? Union leader usually means someone employed by the union.

Principles have a price.

Very principled management that try to bribe one employee to the
detriment of the others.

Absolutely, the management don't want **** from stirrers, neither would
you if you had one iota of management skills. Quite often the stirrers
find some brains from somewhere. Like I said, principles have a price.
Careful you don't fall from that high-horse, Dave. The NHS is already
overloaded with folk (your underlings) who can't open a tin of beans
without spurting blood. Just to qualify, ASDA baked beans have a
ring-pull.

I'm surprise you can bear to live in such a dreadful country. Zimbabwe
would welcome you. They are used to old fools.

Not x-posted.

Quite. You need to minimise the numbers who see your rubbish.

--
*According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.