Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

On 19/11/2017 19:17, JoeJoe wrote:
On 19/11/2017 02:32, Yellow wrote:

snip
Students and flats in general might both create a market for a local
launderette. Dunno.

It has been a while, but from my experience students don't wash their
cloths until they go back home for mum to do it for them...

I suspect things have changed considerably. Almost all students live in
purpose built accommodation for a least their first year - and these
have huge clothes washing areas. Insofar as I can judge, most students
are pretty well turned out, at least by my low benchmark.

.. . . or your experience is untypical.

--
Cheers, Rob