Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ in the Radio Shack .... Jim GM4DHJ in the Radio Shack .... is offline

Default Exeter couple finally ditch 1950s appliances

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Yes I have a working Sharp Talking time from 1982 in my kitchen.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote

anything DIGITAL only lasts a few years ...... if that...

Even sillier than you usually manage, and that's saying something.

I have a six digit clock by heathkit I built in 1976 still working though
one digit has the well documented usual flicker .....lost count of the
number of internet radios I have binned though .......DIGITAL squandering
the worlds resources ........