Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Google is too clever

Rod Speed wrote:
wrote in message
On Sunday, 19 November 2017 19:10:24 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
ARW wrote

All I said to my phone was "Navigate to ******** swimming pool.

It then tells me that I last visited the place twelve months ago.

Not bad going for a place that I only visit once a year to do an
EICR.

Mine used to leave that for dead. 'hey siri, go to Waugh St'

Stupid cow kept giving me directions to Wall St NY
and didn't even notice that my car isnt amphibious.

Does better now, but that one is still a problem even when
I include the town name. Least it now gives me directions
to Walla Lane in my town, tho that's nowhere near Waugh St.

It had read your usenet posts and was trying to darwinate you

Doesn't explain why the most recent is in the same town by road,
stupid.

Socks the stupid Australian **** uses.

""
"John James"