Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
JNugent[_4_] JNugent[_4_] is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

In article ,
JNugent wrote:
The discussion was about *average* property prices and an assertion that
everyone in the UK has been disadvantaged by increases in them.

The assertion has been undermined by a few awkward facts.

The fact that houses are cheap in areas where there is little well paid
work to be had?

Goal-posts shifted While-U-Wait?

Pet, something can only be cheap *if* you have the money to pay for it.

If you have little or no money makes no difference at all if a house costs
20 or 200 grand. Both are then simply statistics.

I'm rather surprised you need this explained to you.

So... there are some people who cannot afford to buy a house?

Wow.

I've been making that point for ages, especially whenever anyone tries
on the nonsensical and iollogical comparison betweemn "average income"
and "average house prices".