Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
JNugent[_4_] JNugent[_4_] is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

In article ,
JNugent wrote:

In article ,
JNugent wrote:

I have never seen a house with no heating. The Georgian house I lived
in in the 1950s had a fireplace in every room except the bathroom and
the kitchen.

You've not looked very hard. My parents house built in the '30s had no
form of heating in the bedrooms. Not even a power socket as built.

Did it have no form of heating at all, not even in the ground floor
living rooms?

Of course it did. Open fires.

Bingo.

Only if the answer to that question is "no" does it tend to disprove
what I said.

So your example of a house with a fireplace in every room was rather
pointless?

Only to those without the power of comprehension.