Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
JNugent[_4_] JNugent[_4_] is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
We're told employment is at an all time high. You think it easy to
sack an entire workforce and replace them?

At £70k a pop for a unskilled/semi skilled job, I would have no trouble
at all.

Seems then you should be running the railways. You probably couldn't make
a bigger mess of it than some of the current management.

Murdock had no problem in replacing the print workers, remember?

You have a very short memory. He didn't replace the existing print workers
like for like.

He didn't need to, which was something they knew, but had failed to take
into account.