Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to screw toilet to floor

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 08:34:19 +0000, Graeme wrote:

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 22:15:29 +0000, Graeme wrote:

This is a Victorian house, and any form of cross head screw just looks
wrong. I have used them though, where they can't be seen, but for any
with the head visible, I use slotted, brass if possible. Having said
that, I often use Pozi initially, then change to cross head brass,
because the Pozi is easier to drive initially.

Where do you get cross head brass? I've been looking...

Typo alert. Sorry. I sometimes use a Pozi first, then replace with a
slot head brass screw.

I assume they just don't work. Would be nice though.