Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gloria Allred Brings Forth A New Accuser Against Roy Moore

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 7:33:14 PM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 6:52:58 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 2:18:14 PM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 1:56:03 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2017 9:07 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Johnson got my vote. No way could I bring myself to vote for Hillary or
Donald. Worst election ever.

I went with Trump on the very outside chance he might actually have a
positive affect. I didn't expect much and certainly am not getting much.
Even when he heads in the right direction he's stymied by the Republicans.

That underlines the problem with a third party candidate like Perot; the
establishment won't let him do anything.

Trump's problem isn't that "the establishment" won't let him do anything.
It's that he's a buffoon with no leadership qualities, who doesnt' even
know what he wants. For example, during the healthcare fiasco, Trump
never articulated a plan, what exactly he wanted, he punted it to Congress.
When the House passed it's bill, he hosted a foolish victory lap at the
WH, celebrating that as if it was the end of the process. And then in
less than a week, he referred to what they just passed as "mean".
When you do dumb things like that, show no leadership, act like a clown,
the results are as expected.

Traitor_4ever, if you're so smart and morally superior, why aren't you a billionaire owning all sorts of property and buildings with your name on them? Perhaps you're a monk who's taken a vow of poverty or perhaps a vow of stupidity? snicker ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

You assume Trump got there by being smart and morally superior.
I know for a fact that it's not by being smart and morally
superior. He demonstrates every day that he's not very bright
and morally bankrupt. For example, how dumb was it to call in
the Russian foreign minister and ambassador and crow about firing
Comey to take the pressure off the Russia investigation?
No, I think his fortune has more to do about being a shyster,
eg Trump U, than any brilliance. Witness the many lawsuits,
like the local Benjamin Moore paint store in FL he screwed,
refusing to pay for tens of thousands dollars worth of paint.
You ever buy that much paint, then decide not to pay for it?
The poor guy had to drag Trump through courts for years, to
finally collect not only for the paint, but for $200K in
legal fees. THAT is how he got rich, screwing people like
that, very few of which can afford the legal battle, so they
go away. Or we have this example of how he makes money:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-drugs-...ndering-714891

Trump Made Millions of Dollars From Drug Money Laundering in Panama: Report
By Cristina Maza On 11/17/17 at 11:17 AM
Share
U.S. trump corruption

President Donald Trump made tens of millions of dollars in profits by allowing Colombian drug cartels and other groups to launder money through a Trump-affiliated hotel in Panama, according to a new investigation by the organization Global Witness.

In the early 2000s, Trump was having financial difficulties and began selling his high-profile name to real estate developers around the world, the report said. One of these developed Panamas Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower.

The report said the Panama project is a textbook case of money laundering..

€œInvesting in luxury properties is a tried and trusted way for criminals to move tainted cash into the legitimate financial system, where they can spend it freely,€ the report noted. €œOnce scrubbed clean in this way, vast profits from criminal activities like trafficking people and drugs, organized crime, and terrorism can find their way into the U.S. and elsewhere.€

€œIn the case of the Trump Ocean Club, accepting easy €“ and possibly dirty €“ money early on would have been in Trumps interest; a certain volume of pre-construction sales was necessary to secure financing for the project, which stood to net him $75.4 million by the end of 2010.€

One of the men involved in the scheme was David Eduardo Helmut Murcia Guzmán, who a U.S. court subsequently sentenced to nine years in prison for laundering millions of dollars. Another was Alexandre Henrique Ventura Nogueira, who sold units at the Trump Ocean Club and later admitted that some of the people he did business with were members of the Russian mafia.

Trump family members were allegedly involved in directly managing the Panama project.

Uncle, thank you for another teaching moment.

Another wonderful deranged word wall. If you have to be a morally corrupt dumbass to be a billionaire, sign me up. Damn! I'm just too smart to be rich! I'm so disappointed! ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Poor Monster